Gaming Palooza Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA: Who is behind Aces & 8's?

2 posters

Go down

TNA: Who is behind Aces & 8's? Empty TNA: Who is behind Aces & 8's?

Post  Aftershock Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 am

TNA: Who is behind Aces & 8's? Aces

A lot of theories are surfacing on who might be behind the anonymous group "Aces & 8's" in TNA Wrestling.

Some believe that its Eric Bischoff who is behind the attacks. While some believe it might be Jeff Jarrett who is behind the attacks. Jeff Jarrett is currently in Mexico wrestling for AAA, a Mexican wrestling company. Is it possible that Jeff Jarrett has sent an army of Mexican wrestlers up to attack TNA? What is your theory on Aces & 8's?

Aftershock
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingPalooza

Back to top Go down

TNA: Who is behind Aces & 8's? Empty my theory

Post  Darkenedsoul Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:51 pm

well they ruled out james storm; which i didn't think had anything to do with A8 and sense Jeff is currently fighting in AAA- i doubt he'd be part of it. through the years their have been groups of people; the main even mafia, the front line; even groups that weren't named (remember sting, raven...and i think a few other oldie but goodies). The last time we had masked characters (i think, correct me in i'm wrong) was the front line i think.. But i don't think this is a part of the locker room. I recognize any of the body frames that have been on. But maybe instead of asking who they are, we should be asking who's missing; who's acting strange. personally i think boby roode and bully ray have something to do with it ( as a result of bishoff getting fired and having to leave the apposing team as leaders. i think those recordings are of bully ray and that he ordered his henchmen to beat him up. as the saying goes: those who are paranoid and start pointing fingers most of the time have something to do with it them selves.
Darkenedsoul
Darkenedsoul

https://www.youtube.com/user/Darkenedsoul?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

TNA: Who is behind Aces & 8's? Empty Re: TNA: Who is behind Aces & 8's?

Post  Aftershock Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Darkenedsoul wrote:well they ruled out james storm; which i didn't think had anything to do with A8 and sense Jeff is currently fighting in AAA- i doubt he'd be part of it. through the years their have been groups of people; the main even mafia, the front line; even groups that weren't named (remember sting, raven...and i think a few other oldie but goodies). The last time we had masked characters (i think, correct me in i'm wrong) was the front line i think.. But i don't think this is a part of the locker room. I recognize any of the body frames that have been on. But maybe instead of asking who they are, we should be asking who's missing; who's acting strange. personally i think boby roode and bully ray have something to do with it ( as a result of bishoff getting fired and having to leave the apposing team as leaders. i think those recordings are of bully ray and that he ordered his henchmen to beat him up. as the saying goes: those who are paranoid and start pointing fingers most of the time have something to do with it them selves.

I hope the Aces & 8's won't be disappointing. Give this site to Mike also, and all your friends, it can be our hang out spot on here.

Aftershock
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingPalooza

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkenedsoul Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 am

Aftershock wrote: I hope the Aces & 8's won't be disappointing. Give this site to Mike also, and all your friends, it can be our hang out spot on here.

me too.. i hope it isn't.. i'll give it to mike and post it on my fb wall.. and other place... you should make a chat room.. lol.. that'd be funn.
Darkenedsoul
Darkenedsoul

https://www.youtube.com/user/Darkenedsoul?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum